Steam Shift Engineer
AV Terrace Bay is currently looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Steam Shift Engineer.
The job responsibilities would include:
- The safe and efficient operation of the department including steam and power generation, liquor recovery, recausticizing and lime kiln.
- Ensure that established targets for safety, production, quality and costs are met or exceeded while maintaining compliance with environmental and government regulations.
- Mentoring all Power Engineers to excel in their roles.
- Develop, execute, and monitor manpower requirements.
- Ensure inspection and maintenance of pressure vessels.
- Ensure the facility is operated and maintained to corporate, industry and legislative standards including TSSA standards.
- 2nd Class Operating Engineer Certificate
- Significant employee management experience
- This position shall report to the Chief Operating Engineer
Interested candidates may kindly reach out @ email@example.com