Steam Maintenance Planner
AV Terrace Bay is currently looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Steam Maintenance Planner.
The job responsibilities would include:
- Order, receive and supervise required material to assist maintenance activities.
- Plan and arrange activities related with equipment maintenance to enhance equipment and plant accessibility and competence supporting site production supplies.
- Coordinate daily as well as weekly planning meetings related with maintenance.
- Coordinate to rebuild spare equipment through external suppliers.
- Collect drawings, manuals and other documents to assist contractor and maintenance repairs or modifications.
- Submit engineering drawings for any further required revisions or upgrades.
- Timely notification so that plant shutdowns may be coordinated to attain all essential schedules.
- Execute modification in maintenance records and key equipment with significant spares during setting apt reorder levels along with quantities.
- Provide assistance for least amount production downtime.
Interested candidates may kindly reach out @ email@example.com