Pulp Mill Shift Supervisor
AV Terrace Bay is currently looking for suitable candidate(s) for the role of Pulp Mill Shift Supervisor.
- Ensure the mill is operated safely and according to all laws and policies
- Ensure production targets are met by optimum utilization of resources
- Ensure to produce quality pulp on a consistent basis to meet customer requirements
- Monitor all aspects of the operation to detect opportunities for improvements
- Supervising and managing personnel of pulp and wood-handling sections
- Strong managerial and communication skills in order to drive the team to successfully deliver results
- Competent in using MS Office
- This role is carried out in rotational shifts
- 3 years’ experience as a Shift Supervisor or a Bachelor of Science in Engineering. This position shall report to Pulp Superintendent
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team oriented company should send their resume in confidence to:
AV Terrace Bay Inc.
21 Mill Road
Terrace Bay, Ontario P0T 2W0
Fax: (807) 825-8846
We wish to thank all candidates in advance for their applications however, only those under consideration will be contacted.