Pulp Mill OMC
The Operations Maintenance Coordinator, Pulp Department is responsible for:
- Maintenance activities required in the Cooking, Washing and Bleach areas of Pulp for maintaining and ensuring the reliability, at the lowest cost, for the area of operational responsibility.
- Make use of prioritization matrices that have been developed by the unit to assess the value-adding capability of the Maintenance Work Notification.
- Work with the Pulp Process and Maintenance and Project Mechanical Engineers to ensure viability and timeliness of operational work to be done in this area and ensures manpower necessary to carry out projects and other regular maintenance tasks is available.
- Coordinate and set expectations as well as accountability for housekeeping and safety.
- Support the Preventive Maintenance/Predictive Maintenance (PM/PdM) program.
- Effective personnel management
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team oriented company should send their resume in confidence to:
AV Terrace Bay Inc.
21 Mill Road
Terrace Bay, Ontario P0T 2W0
Fax: (807) 825-8846
We wish to thank all candidates in advance for their applications however, only those under consideration will be contacted.