AV Terrace Bay is currently recruiting for 2 Mechanical Engineers.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, the Mechanical Engineers will:
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems;
- Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures;
- Supervise and inspect the installation of mechanical systems;
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs;
- Prepare and evaluate technical proposals;
- Design plant modifications and technological changes to improve productivity;
- Conduct root cause failure and analysis for abnormalities in running operation and identify improvements.
- Continuous collaboration with Mechanical Planner and Supervisor along with Operations Team to ensure successful execution of maintenance tasks and achievement of results.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Expertise in Pulp industry, and Steam & Recaust Operations
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in the installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities, mill operations or production, quality assurance or control
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team oriented company should send their resume in confidence to:
AV Terrace Bay Inc.
21 Mill Road
Terrace Bay, Ontario P0T 2W0
Fax: (807) 825-8846
We wish to thank all candidates in advance for their applications however, only those under consideration will be contacted.