AV Terrace Bay is currently recruiting for a Fire Watch employee.
The role of the Fire Watch employee is that of Fire Prevention. The position is considered to be of medium level physical demands and is generally needed during a major maintenance shutdown.
- Must be able to use a fire hose and fire extinguisher.
- Must be able to monitor the area where hot work is being done.
- Know how the hot work permit system works.
- Must be ready for emergency response.
- Seal up floor openings and hang fire blankets where needed.
- Learn the hazards in the area of the job.
You will be expected to ensure safety procedures are followed.
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team oriented company should send their resume in confidence to:
AV Terrace Bay Inc.
21 Mill Road
Terrace Bay, Ontario P0T 2W0
Fax: (807) 825-8846
We wish to thank all candidates in advance for their applications however, only those under consideration will be contacted.