AV Terrace Bay is currently recruiting for Electricians to join its Electrical Department.
- Must hold a valid and current provincial or inter-provincial (red seal) Industrial Electrician’s ticket
- Must be a high school graduate or have the GED equivalency
- Must successfully meet the Company standards for the Aptitude and Physical Testing, pre-employment medical and provision of a Criminal Records Check
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts in a plant that operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Must be committed to safety and producing the highest quality product
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Forest products manufacturing experience would be considered an asset.
Each member of the team will be required to utilize all of their skills for multiple aspects of the plant activities. In addition to the challenge and opportunity associated with the positions, AV Terrace Bay offers competitive salary and benefits. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team oriented company should send their resume in confidence to:
AV Terrace Bay Inc.
21 Mill Road
Terrace Bay, Ontario P0T 2W0
Fax: (807) 825-8846
We wish to thank all candidates in advance for their applications however, only those under consideration will be contacted.