Electrical engineer duties and responsibilities include:
- Design, Design modification in electrical circuits and integrated projects using AutoCAD.
- Maintenance Planning on Power distribution system and troubleshooting.
- PLC Programming, and support to trade persons for hardware configuration, Program Upload and down load, troubleshooting. Experience with GE Fanuc and Allan Bradley PLC will be an asset.
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Programming, tuning, and support for trouble shooting. Experience on Allan Bradley –Rockwell & Toshiba will be an asset.
- To guide the Electrical crew for Installation, Commissioning, Testing and Troubleshooting of Electrical equipment.
- Provide high quality, low cost and timely Industrial electrical services to design new or repair existing facilities for the site to minimize required investment and provide, reliable, efficient and low operating cost solutions while meeting quality, health and safety and environmental standards.
- Assist in troubleshooting with the operating departments in terms of electrical system issues.
- Equipment Failure analysis and action plan to prevent frequent failure.
- Assist the Electrical department and production departments with engineering support with regards to Electrical equipment.
- Provide high quality and timely technical assistance for the commissioning and start-up of new facilities and initiate timely and proper corrective action as required to meet the project objectives.
- Assist process engineers as well as the electrical trades to help improve mill processes through implementation of advanced control and optimization of current practices.
- Develop and conduct a preventative maintenance and life cycle plan of Electrical Equipment.
- Maintenance planning for Short Shutdown and Major Shutdown.
- Prepare Engineering Packages with BOM
- To assist for Planning and spares management.
- Budget Control
- Prioritization of work as per business requirement.
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team oriented company should send their resume in confidence to:
AV Terrace Bay Inc.
21 Mill Road
Terrace Bay, Ontario P0T 2W0
Fax: (807) 825-8846
We wish to thank all candidates in advance for their applications however, only those under consideration will be contacted.