Electricians, Instrumentation Technicians, and/or EI Technicians
AV Terrace Bay is currently recruiting for Instrumentation Technicians to join its Instrumentation Department.
- Must hold a valid and current provincial or inter-provincial (red seal) Instrumentation Technician’s ticket
- Must successfully meet the Company standards for the pre-employment medical and provision of a Criminal Records and Reference Check
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts in a plant that operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Must be committed to safety and producing the highest quality product
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Forest products manufacturing experience would be considered an asset.
- Must be willing to relocate to Terrace Bay (relocation assistance provided)
Each member of the team will be required to utilize all of their skills for multiple aspects of the plant activities. In addition to the challenge and opportunity associated with the positions, AV Terrace Bay offers competitive salary and benefits.
$36.11 / hour
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team oriented company should send their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to thank all candidates in advance for their applications however, only those under consideration will be contacted.