Buyer Inventory Control
AV Terrace Bay is currently looking for suitable candidate for the role of Buyer Inventory Control
Effectively procure material and services for the site to ensure that they meet or exceed internal quality and delivery expectations at low cost while ensuring the most favorable terms and conditions. Ensure compliance with Corporate principles and Guidelines, purchasing procedures and standards and applicable legislation.
- Ensure all raw material inventories are managed within the minimum/maximum levels. Verify these levels on a regular basis with operating departments.
- Ensure vendor evaluation program is being adhered to and objectives for material suppliers and developed which will serve as the basis for ongoing vendor performance evaluations.
- Review and analyze supplier proposals and make selection recommendations to end user.
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions, site and corporate contracts in an effective manner.
- Review all purchasing request to ensure consistency with corporate policy and guidelines.
- Expedite all overdue purchase orders on a regular basis.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in purchasing function
- Understands basic procurement and materials management concepts and principles.
- Having SAP knowledge will be additional asset
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Windows 10, MS office – Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and work well with others
- Quick learner and take directions well
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team oriented company should send their resume in confidence to:
AV Terrace Bay Inc.
21 Mill Road
Terrace Bay, Ontario P0T 2W0
Fax: (807) 825-8846
We wish to thank all candidates in advance for their applications however, only those under consideration will be contacted.